Make an enquiry
A recently built, attractive chalet on a good-sized plot in the village of Essert-Romand, a short drive from Morzine centre. Built in 2015 by the current owners, the chalet was thoughtfully designed with double-height, open plan living space and all bedrooms ensuite, plus cinema room and hot tub on the terrace.
The chalet remains in excellent condition and is ready to move into.
- A modern 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom chalet close to Morzine
- Terraces on both sides onto a large, flat garden with development potential
- Double height, open plan living space
- Energy efficient geothermal heating and hot water
- Hot tub and cinema/games room (could be a 6th bedroom)
Our opinionThis is a well designed, modern chalet with good volume, views and a large garden. In a nice, quiet position and all the features you'd want, the chalet makes a lovely base for the Morzine, representing good value for the size of property and plot. Although occupied as a family home, it would work well as a rental investment too with all bedrooms ensuite.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThe chalet is situated in Essert-Romand, a village between Morzine, Montriond and les Gets. The main centre and ski lifts of Morzine are a 5 minute drive (3km) away, with the main supermarket (Carrefour) just over 5 minutes away (towards St Jean d'Aulps).
- Notaire Fees: €111,900
- DPE report date: 09/08/2022
- Heating: Heat pump
- Year of construction: 2015
- Hot tub